Bob Marley and the Wailers: Live at the Crystal Palace, London, UK (1980) | MIDNIGHT RAVER
Home » 1980s » 1980 » Bob Marley and the Wailers: Live at the Crystal Palace, London, UK (1980)

Bob Marley and the Wailers: Live at the Crystal Palace, London, UK (1980)

NEW MUSICAL EXPRESS
JUNE 14, 1980
CLICK TO READ IN THE DIGITAL LIBRARY

nme-1980-06-14

Comments

1. Momo says:

Dear Ras Micheal,
    I was wondering if there is a full recorded show of this one. I could see on Y, this

1. marleyrkives says:

Not one that circulates, though there is a rumor of one on tape.

1. mr shark says:

there is an audio tape and also some video, i don’t have either but may be able to get a copy of the audio . just added the setlist to the page on this show on the ukrockfestivals site.

1. I’ve been hearing that for years yet I’ve never seen either. Doubtful that it exists.

1. Jay says:

There is .I heard it its f!€×_!I awesome!!!!!

2. If you can track it down, I’d give you the rarest stuff in my collection. Stuff that will never be posted here.

1. Jay says:

Isn’t that the one used for background music for an interview?.If it is then there u go.there is a copy. Natural mystic, roots rock reggae,and revolution was playing in tbe background.someone get back to me on this please.

2. Martin says:

I was there that day never forget it 7th June 1980 Saturday travelled from thetford with mates 7 50 a ticket from n m e best gig ever I can say I see the man long live reggae r I p job Marley one love

3. Martin says:

I was there that day never forget it 7th June 1980 Saturday travelled from thetford with mates 7 50 a ticket from n m e best gig ever I can say I see the man long live reggae r I p bob marley one love

4. Fiona says:

I was there as 14 y.o. with a friend. As far as I remember arrived very early and bought tickets at the gate. I’ve been to many big name concerts in the intervening years but never anything quite as perfect as that summers day. All the support acts were favorites as well and until today listening to AWB and Paul Young takes me back to my youth. Living overseas now but today saw Paul Young has one gig here so bought tickets.

5. Jay says:

Isn’t the one used on on an interview? If it is ..then there is a copy.